This multi-activity and multi-floor mega venue in the heart of London has been one of the main entertainment attractions for Londoners (and tourists) in the last decade, and it still is.
Well hidden inside the London County Hall, in the shadows of both London Eye and Big Ben, this Namco Funscape offers pretty much any kind of entertainment, from bowling to bumper cars, from karaoke to arcade games!
And when it comes to arcade games we are the specialists, and we can assure that you’ll easily feed your racing hunger here. They got plenty of racing cabinets on every (of three) floor. Sure, it’s a quite busy and noise place, but you’ll have some fun here, especially if you’re looking to race random strangers!
LIST OF RACING GAMES AVAILABLE AT NAMCO FUNSCAPE LONDON
- Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 (4-linked cabinets) [card system working | cards £1 | card renewal £1]
- GRID (4-linked cabinets)
- OutRun 2 (4-linked cabinets)
- OutRun 2SP DX (Twin-cabinet)
- SEGA Rally 3 (Twin-cabinet DX)
- Daytona USA 2 (Twin-cabinet)
PRICE PER GAME
- Namco Funscape London
- Address: County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, SE1 7PB, London, UK
- Nearest tube: Westminster, Waterloo or Enbankment
- Tel: 0207 967 1066
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: namcofunscape.com
- Hours: Mon – Sun: 10:00 am – 12:00 am (midnight)
- Facebook: FunscapeLondon
- Twitter: @FunscapeLondon
- Foursquare venue
We got something wrong? Do you have an updated list of racing games available here? Just tell us!